Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logitech F710 works if remap is OFF. Can't make a controller+ keyboard work together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech F710 works if remap is OFF. Can't make a controller+ keyboard work together

I can play with my F710 Logi on Xbox cloud (Starfield game). But if I activate rewasd (that I just bought) it does no longer detect my F710 controller. In Rewasd my group is controller+mouse+ keyboard and they respond and are connected in Rewasd. I want to use the controller to select items and play with mouse and keyboard in the shooting stages of the game.

How do I do that?

Regards
    Peter

Hi, Peter.
    1. Make sure the game can switch freely between kb&m and controller input methods.
    2. Make sure that in reWASD you are emulating an Xbox One or Xbox 360 virtual controller. You can select the type of controller to be emulated through virtual controller settings.
    3. Try applying the config first and then launching the game. Sometimes games may not catch the controller created in the system on the fly.
    4. If none of the advice helps you, please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​

Comment

Solved, thank you!

Comment

You're welcome.
        Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please let us know.

Comment

Working...
        X