No announcement yet.

Is this possible in the remap windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this possible in the remap windows?

Situation: I'm working on getting my new Azeron Cyborg set up in ReWASD, right now building out a few basic profile templates for most common situations. I'm in the profile building screen, I click on a key to bring up the remap dialog.

With the remap dialog open, I've noticed that any key I press on my normal keyboard is automatically assigned to the key I have open. Is it possible to have that not happen? I would prefer my keys to only get remapped when I very specifically click on that "reWASD mapping" drop-down and select the mapping manually. I looked through the settings menus but could not find a way to turn this off.

Button hooks can only be disabled for controller buttons. You cannot disable auto-selection of a pressed keyboard button as a mapping.
    Perhaps in the future we will add a separate function so that this can be disabled.

You can temporarily enable Read-only mode so as not to accidentally damage the config.​
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	83
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	239448

Comment

Thanks for the info. Yeah I already make heavy use of the Read-only mode while gaming, it's come in handy. If a toggle to disable auto-selection of keys could be added for future enhancement consideration I'd be grateful. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X