Lifetime updates not giving lifetime updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifetime updates not giving lifetime updates

Hello. In 05/17/2022 I bought ReWASD with Lifetime updates. Today I logged in the app after some time, and after updating it I saw that it has a new feature: Mobile Controller. The problem is: I don't seem to have access to it. When I open the "License" menu on the app and I click on it it shows the buttons "Buy" and "Try". Does my "Lifetime updates" means that that I should get future new features and this is a bug or does it means that I can only update my software to new versions and I misunderstood it?
    Also, some info that may be relevant: a few months ago I've changed my PC and revoked my license and installed ReWASD in my new PC. Did this somehow messed up my license info?
    I also tried clicking the refresh button, but nothing happened
    Attached Files

Hey there!

Lifetime updates mean that everything that will be added or improved as part of the functionality you purchased in new versions of reWASD will be available to you.

But this does not apply to adding completely new features. Mobile Controller is a new separate feature that you need to purchase if you did not previously own it.​

Comment

Working...
    X