Sensitivity feels like it is constantly changing when playing warzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensitivity feels like it is constantly changing when playing warzone

I'm using REwasd to be a virtual controller for warzone to allow me to get aim assist on kbm, I found a config by vortex1M and have been using that. However when playing warzone 2/MW2 there is constantly this changing feel in sensitivity. At times it feels supper low while at other times its incredibly high. It changes every few seconds while I'm moving my mouse. I don't know what I'm doing so any help would be great.

Hey there!

The sensitivity will always be the same as you configured it in reWASD and cannot change.
    Also, the sensitivity may change depending on which shift layer you are on, if your config has different sensitivity on different shift layers.

It should be noted that sticks do not work like mouse does. To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction.

Please check out this video, we explain all the settings you can change (both in-game and in reWASD), and show how exactly the mouse remapped to a stick is different from the regular mouse.

Also, here's the post where we describe all the settings that you can change to make mouse movement better.

Comment

Working...
    X