General config question on using a Cyborg and a Gaming Mouse simultaneously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General config question on using a Cyborg and a Gaming Mouse simultaneously

This is really more of a "best practices" question. The situation is I've got an Azeron Cyborg (just a dang heavenly device to use with ReWASD I must add, well frickin' done there y'all) and a Logitech G502. I've got both of them set up successfully following the online instructions, all is good there. Right now I'm in the process of manually recreating some of my older G502 profiles from the ol' LGS software in the more capable ReWASD, and again, so far so good. I've got an extensive Cyborg profile that successfully automatically loads whenever I open Adobe Premiere Pro.

The question then is, what is the best way to remap both the Cyborg and the G502 at the same time in ReWASD? Is it best to just have them each use their own separate profiles and assign them to slots 1 and 2, respectively? Or is it generally considered better in this situation to group them and just do the one combined profile? Or is there another more ReWASD-iffic approach I'm overlooking?

Thanks!

Hi!
    It depends on how you plan to use both of these devices.
    If you need/want to use configs for them simultaneously - then it is better to group them. If not - leave them separate.

Comment

Working...
    X