Warzone 2 no recoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warzone 2 no recoil

Hi all, it's been 2 months i start to use Rewasd playing Warzone 2, i found out my perfect config and now i fell it really great. I works really good !!

Recently i started to work on "no recoil" control by using Combo on Mouse1 trigger botton and i've got some question:

1) I've seen a video where a guy uggest to use "relative deflection" to simulate stick going down and it works good. I set it to -8% and is ok. But which is the difference from realtive and absolute deflection ?

2) in Warzone 2 the guns have different recoil between each other. For example with -8% relative deflection is good for mp5 lachman sub but not for ISO45. Or it is decent for Kastov762 but not for TaqV bucause a a certain point the gun start going down. Is there a way to config the deflection to get it adjusting to the gun i'm using ?

3) For some guns negative deflection works but for other guns it need also to control "horizontal" recoil.. Is there a way to put it in "combo" settings ?

thanks in advance.

Hello. In fact, reWASD is not designed for recoil control. Our software simply allows you to create a deflection of the stick in the direction you specify by a specified value.
    Answering points 2 and 3: the software will not adjust to the type of recoil of the weapon you use in the game. It will always create a deflection strictly according to the values in your config.

Regarding the first question:​
    Absolute deflection just sets a stick to a certain position. Once you move your physical stick, the combo will go back to zero, and now your stick will have a higher priority.

Relative deflection is summed up with all other stick movements you have. So, if you are moving your stick, the relative combo will be added to your movements. For example, this is the only way to create a recoil combo.

Comment

Working...
    X