Bug report(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug report(s)

Since I started using the 'shortcuts' feature to switch gears from to , my mappings turn invisible in that particular menu.

The shortcut mappings are saved and do function correctly when applied, and if I were to create more it would also correctly display them, but they consistently vanish upon revisiting the menu, so you can't edit or delete them.

I've made a Q + E shortcut (twice, as I initially got confused by it's first disappearance)

Click image for larger version

Name:	SC_1.png
Views:	145
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	239661

And if I go to the menu to check them out, it's empty.

Name:	SC_2.png
Views:	60
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	239662

If I were to make a new one, it'd show as a 3rd shortcut since I already have two invisible ones.

Name:	SC_3.png
Views:	60
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	239663

Another strange yet rather minor bug is, there is constantly a 'Keyboard 2' with no mappings on my end. If I click on the eye icon to un-grey and delete it, it'll always reappear each time I close and reopen reWASD. There's no second keyboard in the device group or reWASD's device manager anywhere.

Name:	KB2.png
Views:	53
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	239664

Sorry if this post is a bit disorganized. Either way, I hope that the issues mentioned can be replicated or investigated further. Much love..!

Hi!
    This is a known issue and we are already working on a solution.

Comment

Working...
    X