Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewasd + DS4

Hi everyone, i've got a question.

Does Rewasd works with DS4 for windows ? I mean, Does DS4 see the emulated controller of rewasd ? I'm asking this beacause i want to improve AA and recoil stability trought DS4.

Thanks.

Hey there!

No. We don't work with DS4 windows.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

No. We don't work with DS4 windows.

This means that DS4 doesn't work with rewasd virtual controller or simply You don't work with them ?

Other question. On M&K i was used to use Lua Script on my logitech ghub. Is there a way to use Lua Script on rewasd ?

Comment

The DS4 Windows driver may conflict with reWASD mappings. Moreover, we cannot guarantee the full functionality of reWASD with other remappers.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use Lua Script with reWASD at the moment.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
          The DS4 Windows driver may conflict with reWASD mappings. Moreover, we cannot guarantee the full functionality of reWASD with other remappers.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use Lua Script with reWASD at the moment.
          thanks for the answer man, clear as always.

Any suggestion on how i can get more "no recoil" other then negative deflection ?

Comment

reWASD doesn't provide aim assist and no-recoil. No-recoil effect you can get using the Combo feature.
            You can check out cases #20 and #19 here to create no recoil combo: https://help.rewasd.com/faq/usecases.html#20

Also, you can try to find a ready-made suitable config with a no-recoil combo in our community: https://www.rewasd.com/community

Comment

Working...
            X