Rewasd add any input lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewasd add any input lag

I'm thinking of using rewasd for a few reasons ... mainly to break away from the need to run heavy mouse software like logihub and razer synapse and also to bring programmability and layers to mice that do not have software such as xtrfy mice. As the title says ... does rewasd effect input latency for mice? and if so how much? Is it viable to use rewasd in a competitive scenario?
    geometry dash online
    Last edited by Shorce72; 27.10.2023, 07:24.

Hey there!

The input lag of our virtual devices is identical to the input lag of their physically connected counterparts.
    Such a delay is less than 5ms and is invisible to the human eye. This means that reWASD does not add any additional input delay. We even don't have the option to change the delay input.​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

The input lag of our virtual devices is identical to the input lag of their physically connected counterparts. geometry dash subzero
      Such a delay is less than 5ms and is invisible to the human eye. This means that reWASD does not add any additional input delay. We even don't have the option to change the delay input.​
      Are there any known factors that could potentially increase input lag when using reWASD? Lately, I've been seeing an increase in latency since the memory full notifications. My memory created?

Comment

Originally Posted by janetgreen View Post

Are there any known factors that could potentially increase input lag when using reWASD? Lately, I've been seeing an increase in latency since the memory full notifications. My memory created?
        What are these memory full notifications, and how does this relate to reWASD?

Comment

Working...
        X