Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Pro Controller Randomly Disconnects

Hi, there!

As the title indicates : My Switch Pro Controller randomly disconnects while using ReWASD. It`s used with a Windows 11 Computer,with a simple Hama Bluetoooth Dongle. System is up to Date, so is the Firmware of the Controller. All USB Ports are set on Fire, so no sleep for them. The Problem just occurred recently.

Of course I`m not using Steams Control-Options or any Third-Party while Using ReWASD. Headphones are the only other connected thing besides the Controller via Bluetooth. Headphones have no issues, even if the Controller starts disconnecting. So I assume the Bluetooth Dongle is fine. If I Connect the Controller with Steam (ReWASD off) everything is working fine as well. If I connect the Controller with the Switch itself, no problems. So I assume the Controller is fine as well. As soon it`s get changed to a virtual 360/One Controller, which is what I need it start`s to behave this way. ReWASD is on the Current Version (can`t Remember happening this on an Older Version. I only used the Pre-Installed Switch to Xbo630 Profile, without changing anything. Just trying different Virtual Controllers in hope to fix the problem, but no luck at all. Reinstalled ReWASD, no luck either. If changed, its shown up correctly as Xbo360 Controller in the joy.cpl etc. Without ReWASD it shown up as Wireless Controller in the Joy.cpl. Re-Paring the Controller. Putting the Bluetooth Dongle in different USB Ports, nothing helped.

I contacted support and everything was already set as instructed, besides the: Stay Connected, even if the physical controller is disconnected. Thought that might have fixed it or turnign of the headphones, but only for an hour or so and everything started again. Controller is of course fully charged and everything. It`s not happening while wired. Wireless seems only to work with Steam or the Switch (ReWASD Off). I`m on my wit`s end and thought it`s finally working again but no. Maybe someone knows what to do.Thanks in advance for any Ideas/Help!

Hello

Please disable this option in reWASD preferences and check if the issue still persists
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	125
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	239772

Comment

I tried and currently it seems to work. What dosen`t have to mean a lot. A day bevore it worked for a while and than today the same trouble. I`ll update if that really consistencly fixes the problem. One thing I noticed ts that it now shows the buttons when pressed in the Layout. It didnt before- So maybe disabeling this Option did something. Thanks n advance. That`s a really Headache for the last couple days!

Comment

Update: After testing for a while now, everything seems to work. No random disconnects anymore. Seems deactivating this Option did the Trick.I don`t know why, but I`m glad that everything is back to normal and hopefully stays that way. Thanks a ot for the help. Appreciate it. I really like ReWASD. It`s such a great and comfortable Mappingtool, but that Issue was driving me crazy. I`m really happpy that issue could be fixed!

Comment

Working...
        X