Having trouble with a multi-key/multi-click combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble with a multi-key/multi-click combo

Hey folks! I'm having an odd problem with a special combo I am putting together for working in Adobe Premiere Pro. The combo does the following sequence, with automatic 10ms breaks between keys:
    1. V
    2. Left-Click
    3. C
    4. Left-Click
    5. V
    The intention is to enable the Selection pointer, Click the clip to select it, enable the Razor tool, click again to place a cut, and then finally switch back to the Selection pointer.

No matter how I adjust the timing or add pauses, the fourth item (click #2) is not registering in the program. It appears to fires 1, 2, 3, and then 5.

I've attached the profile to this post. The combo in question is on mouse button 8.

I suspect there may likely be some kind of issue with Premiere Pro itself, but on the chance it's a bad config, maybe someone here can share.
    Attached Files

Hello!

1. Unfortunately, there is no such combo on button 8 in config.
    I've attached the profile to this post. The combo in question is on mouse button 8.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	105
Size:	459.8 KB
ID:	239867

2. Is this how your combo should look like?:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	76
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	239865
    3. In any case, could you check how your combo performed in this tester?: https://uvi.gg/keyboard-tester/
    Attached Files

Comment

That looks completely different than anything I'm seeing. I'm using a g502 in hardware mode. I followed the Docs to the T. My G6, G7, and G8 buttons are literally keys 6, 7, and 8.
      Attached Files

Comment

Well damn, the buttons and click trigger as expected on that site. I have no idea what would be blocking them in Premiere.

Comment

Knowing that the combo actually works led me to do more testing. Seems there's some kind of click threshold limiter here. Thanks for the assist! I'm off to Adobe support now I guess.

Comment

You`re welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X