Not recognized by Monster Hunter World Iceborne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not recognized by Monster Hunter World Iceborne

Vader 3 Pro recognized and configured for reWASD in Dinput mode, but not usable in game.
    When I check the gamepad tester, for some reason Pad 1 and Pad 2 are recognized, and the buttons are recognized on Pad 2.
    I imagine my settings are incorrect, but I am having trouble finding a solution. Please help

How is your controller detected in reWASD when it is working in D-input mode?

Also, type joy.cpl in Windows search when the config is applied.
    Please send me a screenshot of the window that will open.​

Comment

Thanks repley.
      Capture is this.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	104
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	240028 Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	83
Size:	715.5 KB
ID:	240026​ ​
      Attached Files

Comment

The gamepad tester often detects virtual controllers as Player 2 and this is normal.
        In joy.cpl the controller is also displayed correctly.

If the config works in the tester, then there is no issue on the reWASD side.
        Perhaps the game does not want to accept input from the virtual Xbox 360.
        Try changing the virtual controller type to Xbox One or DS4, then apply the config again and restart the game.​

Comment

It may or may not be recognized by remapping on/off or rebooting.
          Unfortunately, I decided to uninstall it once because it is not stable enough to use.​

Comment

That is unfortunate.

Toggling remap would reconnect the virtual controller, briefly making your physical one visible to the system, which is not recommended to do mid-game.
            Rebooting will also trigger the recreation of the virtual controller if you have the [Restore remap state on startup] option enabled at [Preferences > Tray agent].

Comment

Working...
            X