Unable to Redeem Free Upgrade for Radial Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Redeem Free Upgrade for Radial Menu

I have two (previously full) REWASD licenses. I logged on to my main computer, saw the free radial menu upgrade offer, and completed it no problem. My laptop with the other license is giving me the same prompt, but I am I am unable to upgrade without paying.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	262
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	240019

It looks like it is attempting to offset the $7 purchase price unsuccessfully. Any thoughts?

I assume you have two licenses on your account and the offer only worked for one of them.
    If this is the case, please indicate the email address to which your personal account is linked.​

Comment

I have a full license too, why I didn't receive free radial menu offer?

Comment

Open the "License" section in the application. Click on "Refresh the activation status". An offer will appear asking you to buy the feature. Go to the shopping cart via the offer.​

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2023-11-18 152157.png
Views:	204
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	240043 Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2023-118 152417.png
Views:	184
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	240044Lifetime updates doesn't cover radial menu?

Comment

jlhcmx Your license includes only 4 out of 5 additional features required to apply for the discount.

If you wish to get the [Radial Menu] feature for free, you would need to upgrade your license with the [Mobile Controller] feature before November 27th.

Comment

I just saw this giveaway, but it's only working in one of my licences. I do have the full pack in it, but even still it's charging me 7$.

Comment

ferrelll If you have a license with five additional features and wish to get the [Radial Menu] feature, please send a request to [help(at)rewasd.com].

Please keep in mind that this offer is available through November 27th, so only a few hours are left to apply.

Comment

Working...
                X