Rewas Azeron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewas Azeron

I'm trying out the new radial menu feature. I use an Azeron Cyborg. I can successfully create a radial menu and set a button to do the layer shift, which shows the overlay correctly. However, I'm unsure how to select anything on this radial menu. I tried setting the Azeron's thumbstick to either thumbstick (left/right) as well as D-PAD and WASD. None of this appears to select any options. I've also tried to mouseover and click the radial menu overlay but that does not work.

How am I supposed to select options on the radial menu?​

Additionally, I originally bought the complete pack. Does this not include this new feature?

1. You need to assign Radial menu control mappings in the corresponding layer of the gamepad subconfig. You can choose a ready-made "radial menu" mapping for the scroll or stick of your Azeron. This works similarly for a mouse or keyboard.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	119
Size:	642.4 KB
ID:	240080

2. In the coming days, full pack owners can receive a special offer and purchase Radial Menu for $0. However, a prerequisite is that you have all the features except the Radial menu.
    You did buy the full pack in 2022, but it consisted of a basic license and four additional features.
    Now, in order to get the Radial menu for free, you need to buy an additional Mobile Controller feature.​

Comment

Working...
    X