X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Rewasd bannable for using in Warzone

Hi everyone,

I have 2 question,

1. Is it possible to get banned (ignoring the reports from opponents) in Warzone or MW for using rewasd to get aim assist of controller in mnk?
    like just purely using rewasd for aim assist and remapping controller binds to mnk (no turbo or macro etc).
    or anyone knows who got banned for it?

2. if question 1 is no u cant get banned for it,
    then what if we use dual input..

i know its possible and some ppl play dual input in some games
    where they have half mnk and half controller inputs according to their preferences.
    for example using keyboard to move but controller to aim or vice versa.

so is this bannable also or no?

that will be my two questions.
    ty!

Hey there!

1. reWASD does not provide aim assist. This is only an in-game feature provided by games for controller players.
    reWASD only creates a virtual controller under chosen physical devices.

Also, reWASD is not a cheat, but we cannot guarantee 100% protection against bans since the excessive use of some features, namely Rapid Fire and Key Combo, may be regarded by other players as a dishonest game and, of course, provoke complaints against you.

2. Double input can result in a bad gaming experience, reduced FPS, and game errors.
    Therefore, when you want to remap the keyboard and mouse to a virtual controller, it's necessary to remap all the keys used in the game and use the Mute feature to eliminate double input.

We have not received a single proof that players were banned for using reWASD.

Comment

hi, ive just used it once or twice in the trail versions and i guess it would be a help if u sensitiy then settings for ure gaming.
      well, its now bannable.

i dint know if ure allowed to post other links here, just check reddit. ive got banned.

Comment

EDIT :
        i did not got banned, just had to remove the programm from pc.​

Comment

Hi drakk0r3

We are aware of the situation and appreciate your participation in our forum community. Our primary goal is to assist you with any technical issues and provide guidance on software configuration.

We understand that recent events have caused some disturbance, but we want to reiterate that reWASD is not responsible for the policies set by game developers. However, we are actively working towards finding a compromise to resolve the issues at hand and provide the opportunity to continue using reWASD comfortably with your favorite games without violating the policies and requirements for equal gameplay.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Thank you for being a part of the reWASD community!

Comment

Since I was forced to completely uninstall reWASD from my system, how should I proceed to receive my refund? Thank you

Comment

Hi ... I ve removed REWASD from my PC , but no way to play at MW3 ... Is there anything else to remove ?
              Best regards

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
                Hi drakk0r3

We are aware of the situation and appreciate your participation in our forum community. Our primary goal is to assist you with any technical issues and provide guidance on software configuration.

We understand that recent events have caused some disturbance, but we want to reiterate that reWASD is not responsible for the policies set by game developers. However, we are actively working towards finding a compromise to resolve the issues at hand and provide the opportunity to continue using reWASD comfortably with your favorite games without violating the policies and requirements for equal gameplay.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Thank you for being a part of the reWASD community!
                How about a refund?

Comment

Originally Posted by Tealc1980 View Post
                  Since I was forced to completely uninstall reWASD from my system, how should I proceed to receive my refund? Thank you
                  Please send your request to help@rewasd.com from the email address you used to place an order. And don't forget to state the refund reason clearly.

Comment

Originally Posted by Oskar View Post
                    Hi ... I ve removed REWASD from my PC , but no way to play at MW3 ... Is there anything else to remove ?
                    Best regards
                    Please check your system for the hidgamemap driver.
                    Don't forget to restart your PC after uninstalling.

Comment

Working...
                    X