New guy needs som help with MnKb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy needs som help with MnKb

Hello,new guy here...Im tryin to setup my MnKb with no succes so far...while it seems grouped and load the Vortex mw3 config, in game i have no movement at all.Switched on controller in game, watched couple tube vids but still no luck.Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thx

Hey there!

Please send us a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your mouse mappings.

Comment

I v rec this video...not sure if this is what u want to see. Only movement u can see is from my second keyboard and second mouse.Maybe thats a problem ? I mean it is ok to have second kb&m plugged ?

Comment

oops...forgot to add the video...sorry !!

Comment

As we can see, outside your device group, there is another mouse and several keyboards displayed.

Apparently, you grouped your devices incorrectly.

Try clear data.
          Open Preferences → General → Clear data.

After restarting the GUI, initialize the devices and group them again.
          Use Device detection mode to find the correct devices.​

Also, please note that since you are using a wireless mouse, it will appear as 2 different devices in wireless and wired mode. You need to add 2 of these mice to your device group.​

After you complete these steps, apply the config and check if it works correctly in the tester: https://hardwaretester.com/gamepad

Comment

Already did the cear data once but anyway i did it again. In the test page evrything workin but in game still no movement at all. Only sign is that pop up in right corner everytime that im tryin to ads

Comment

If everything works correctly in the tester, but not in the game, then it's not a reWASD side issue.

Please make sure you have the correct input method selected in the game (controller). Also, try disabling controller support in the Steam controller settings.

Comment

Fixed...dunno why but controller was disabled in steam's CoD game properties (???) Anyway i enable it and now it is workin.
                Thx for ur time

Comment

Working...
                X