Help me understand sub-configs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me understand sub-configs

I'm trying to wrap my head around this software to achieve two separate virtual mouse sensitivity settings to a single physical mouse, and to apply when on different layers. The sub-config lets me do this, but once i test it, it does not function like I want. I only have one mouse in the group. Is this only relevant if there are two mice in the group? I understand you can map x/y sens to the mouse via movement arrows, but this is maxed out at 5000 already and need additional mobility for regular and parachute mobility in warzone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	115
Size:	415.9 KB
ID:	240536

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	268
Size:	418.7 KB
ID:	240535​​

Hello!
    If you want to make different sensitivity options in one config then I suggest you use Shift-layers.
    In each of them, you can adjust the Virtual controller and Advanced Mouse settings separately, so you would be able to get different sensitivity between layers.

Comment

That seems to be my limit, as I have already placed the advanced mouse sensitivity to max (5000), and tweaked the virtual controller for additional movement between layers. And I'm still in need of additional movement, and the only setting left outside of the actual mouse software, is the virtual mouse settings, but those don't seem to save independently in layers. If I make a change, it carries through>>??

Comment

Meant to say Hello and thanks for responding. I apparently don't have the ability to edit my own posts.

Comment

If you remap your KBM to our virtual controller, I suggest checking our community page. There are some configs that include a parachute toggle for Warzone.

Comment

Working...
          X