radial menu issue with multiple controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radial menu issue with multiple controllers

Having some issues with the radial menu with multiple controllers. Assigning a button to activate the menu works fine on both controllers, but for some reason only one controller is able to use the right stick to navigate. I am only using one configuration and slot across both controllers. Both are XBox X-series controller connected via bluetooth. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Hello.
    1. Are the controllers grouped?
    2. Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Thanks for your reply! No, the controllers are not grouped. I've attached the config file to this message..
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the provided info.
        We will get back to you as soon as we test it on our side.

Comment

Any updates on this? The issue is still presenting itself after a fresh install.

Comment

I've tested the config with 3 different xbox controllers, and I'm able to navigate in the radial menu using each controller

Could I ask you to record a video where all your steps will be captured?

Comment

Thanks for your reply! Here is a video demonstrating the problem:

Comment

Yes, it's a bug. Thanks for the information provided.

As a temporary solution, you can create a copy of this config and apply the original config to one gamepad, and its copy to the other.

Comment

Hello! We have fixed this issue in version 7.2. Please update and let us know if it helped.

Comment

Working...
                  X