Turn off automapping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn off automapping?

Any way to do this? Only thing I can find is some people insisting that the .exe auto detect has something to do with it (it doesn't). Really want to keep it open cuz I use it regularly, kind of impossible since it makes you turn off the remapping repeatedly though.

Unfortunately, I don't fully understand what you want to achieve with it.

If you need to have reWASD config turned on, and you want to have the devices' native input, you can create several Shift Layers that might include the native and remapped inputs. If you remap your KBM to reWASD virtual controller, I suggest checking this guide. It explains how to work with the muted mouse and keyboard.

Comment

I want to be able to completely turn the remap off, not have reWASD doing anything at all. Like no config or anything, but still have it open so I can turn it back on when I want to use it. By default it doesn't let you not have a config set unless you have Bluetooth or some kind of wireless controller. The shift layers would work but it's just unnecessary processes running still. My computer's not great so any random thing running is pretty noticeable if I'm playing something intensive at all.

Comment

If you have 4 slot feature, you can enable the config to each slot and switch between slots using shortucts.​

Comment

Working...
        X