Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues with using controller for Let's School via Rewasd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with using controller for Let's School via Rewasd.

Hello,

I'm trying to use Rewasd to play Let's School with my Xbox controller, but I have two issues. The first is that the cursor seems to be a bit "out" when using Rewasd - that is, the cursor is in one place, but the game thinks the cursor is hovering over room or item a few tiles away. The second is when I try to build a new room, or add a new item, the cursor snaps to a tile (never the tile I'm trying to start building from), and even if I move the cursor, it moves straight back to the tile the cursor snapped to as soon as I let go of the analogue pad.

Are there any options or configs I could use to try solve these two issues? I haven't touched the settings aside from mapping the mouse and keyboard keys to my controller. I have Advanced Mapping, if that's needed.

Hello. It is important to understand that you are emulating a virtual mouse, and it behaves differently from the physical controller stick.

Therefore, the controls may seem unusual to you.
    All you can do in reWASD is to customize the stick for yourself in the Advanced stick settings, and also change the sensitivity of the virtual mouse in the Virtual Devices section.​

Comment

Working...
    X