WASD controls having a mind of it's own on Xbox One controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WASD controls having a mind of it's own on Xbox One controller

Hey all! I just purchased a license of this software and I started using it so I can map a controller to Java Minecraft.

It works perfectly but sometimes it glitches out and the left analog stick starts to make random inputs on it's own and I am not able to control it myself. This issue happens for about 5ish seconds and then I am able to control my left stick again. My left stick is on the default WASD settings and I really don't know where to start with fixing this issue. I do not see how this can be a faulty left stick or stick drift because the inputs are very random and it feels like my controller is getting controlled by someone else, feels far from the usual stick drift.​

Hey there!

1. Please send us a screenshot of the FULL reWASD window with your mappings.
    2. Apply the config and check if it works correctly in the tester: https://hardwaretester.com/gamepad

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

1. Please send us a screenshot of the FULL reWASD window with your mappings.
      2. Apply the config and check if it works correctly in the tester: https://hardwaretester.com/gamepad
      Here are the screenshots, I also checked out the hardwaretester. Let me know if you need more info. Thank you!
      Attached Files

Comment

The native input of the controller is not Muted. I suppose that the reason for the issue is a double input. Please Mute the controller input completely.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
          The native input of the controller is not Muted. I suppose that the reason for the issue is a double input. Please Mute the controller input completely.
          Will try this out when I have the chance. Thank you!

Comment

I finally had some time to get a full play session in. Seems like muting the controller did the trick! Thanks!!! Miron4ik42 strokel

Comment

Working...
            X