No announcement yet.

L2 and R2 Trigger Zone Settings while using Triggerstops - Razer Raiju Ultimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 and R2 Trigger Zone Settings while using Triggerstops - Razer Raiju Ultimate

Hello reWASD Community,
    I'm using the Razer Raiju Ultimate Controller primarly for the MMORPG ,The Elder Scrolls: Online´ and have faced some issues due to using Combos related to the L2 and R2 Buttons.
    For exampel: I used to map a Combo for L2 + X to do a dodge roll, which reWASD denieled me to do so ingame when trying to dodge multiple times or when I'm in a movement-rich fight with a lot of fast passing actions.
    Since I'm used to playing with the Trigger Stop Function of the controller, which allows me to have a shorten acitvation path acording to the pushing and release of both buttons, I thought it might be a good idea to shorten the Zone Behavior inside my reWASD mapping.

I've tried to figure out how much percentage the Trigger Stops will shorten the activation- and move ratio behavior of both buttons, but haven't found any specific data.
    Then I've tried to search through the internet for the general topic of L2 and R2 Mapping in reWASD with Trigger Stop Controllers but wasn't able to find something about the genereal topic either.

So I've tried for myself to half-cut the standard values which reWASD offered me, which you can see in the picture below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Desktop Screenshot 2023.12.25 - 11.05.08.52.png
Views:	36
Size:	356.2 KB
ID:	240620

These settings acutaly made a bit of improvement, but doesn't appear as a 100% smooth-feeling solution.

So I thought: why not open up a Forum Thread and ask for help?

Does anyone of you have expeierence with setting up Trigger Zones for Trigger Stop related Gamepads?
    Is there anything to concern about which Zone might be better to make a cut-off instead of an overall 50% reduction?

Attached Files

Could you explain your issue and the way these "Triggerstops" work in more detail?

Comment

Working...
    X