Mouse not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse not working

Hello there! I purchased the program just a few hours ago and tested it, and everything worked fine initially for a few hours. However, as the title suggests, I've encountered an issue with my mouse not being able to look around, aim, shoot, nothing work in the game (Apex). The keyboard functions work fine, but the mouse doesn't respond. I attempted to resolve the issue using various troubleshooting methods, but unfortunately, none of them were successful. I also conducted tests on joy.cpl and gamepad, and both worked perfectly.
    1) Re-initializing both my keyboard and mouse numerous times.
    2) Clearing the data via preferences.
    3) Uninstalling and reinstalling reWASD.
    4). Tried different cfg files but doesnt work

I have attached all relevant screenshots of my configuration to this post
    vortex1M.APEX.cfg key bindings (rewasd.com)

If you play Apex via steam, please ensure that you disable Stem input support in the Steam Big Picture settings

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
      If you play Apex via steam, please ensure that you disable Stem input support in the Steam Big Picture settings
      I turned it all off but still doesnt work Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-26 124428.png
Views:	228
Size:	199.3 KB
ID:	240650

Comment

Please send a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your configuration on it

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
          Please send a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your configuration on it
          Thanks, its worked now but only whenever i entered the lobby

Comment

There is definitely something wrong with the game. Try to check all the game settings or reinstall Apex

Also, check how other Virtual Controllers work

Comment

Working...
            X