Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options for measuring cm/360

Hello,

I have been trying to map right stick to mouse in a way that allows me to do high speed flicks with good accuracy. I am aware of the mouse High Zone mapping feature but it is not exactly what I'm looking for.

Is there a way to give controlled inputs to reWASD and measure the output? I want to compare how far different speeds of the mouse will take the view, basically measure cm/360 for different speeds. I wanted to use something like AHK to keep a static mouse speed for my tests, but reWASD would only recognize physical mouse input. Any recommendations to solve this issue would be appreciated.

I would also like to know if there is a way to determine where a certain mouse speed would be placed on the response diagram in the reWASD GUI. Ex. if I'm moving the mouse at 5000 pixels/second, what controller input/output does that end up generating.

I don't think there is a way to get the correct measurement.

Because initially, the mouse sends raw data about its movement, and after that, Windows converts this data into pixel value depending on its settings.
    In your case, that is a problem because reWASD uses the raw data.

Comment

Working...
    X