Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REWASD in Star Citizen for Azeron Cyborg and Cyro

How do you do?

I have been trying to get my two Azeron devices to run in Star Citizen for several days now.

All the buttons work without any problems. Only the left stick (the one on the Cyborg) is only recognized from time to time.

I have created both devices as Xbox One controllers. Windows also recognizes it as such. In Star Citizen I have the problem that the left stick works in the menu but not when I want to map the movement to it.

Maybe someone here has experience with Star Citizen and my devices.​

Hey there!

Could you check if the left stick of your Azeron works properly in this tester?

If not, then please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​

Comment

if i open the link i only read conect your gamepad... but nothing happend

Comment

Check whether it works well via joy.cpl. Open Windows search (by pressing Win keyboard button, for example), enter joy.cpl and press Enter. Here you have all the controllers that are currently connected to your PC. One of them is a virtual controller emulated by reWASD​

Comment

ok both sticks work fine in the Gamepad Tester

Comment

If the system and the tester see reWASD virtual controller fine, it means that the issue is not on reWASD side. Please check the in-game settings and ensure that there is not a double input in your config

Comment

Working...
            X