How to go back to the last update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to go back to the last update?

I have a problem in Apex Legends with Rewasd, every time I activate it and play during matches, my left windows button activates and the game automatically minimizes. In previous versions of REWASD this did not occur. Is there any way to go back to the old version of the Program?​

Hey there!

This behavior is only possible due to the issue with your config.

Please send us the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    We need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​

Also, please send us a screenshot of the FULL reWASD window with your mappings.

Serial numbers, financial info, and download links to all app versions are always available in your personal account.
    Use the email you provided at the time of purchase as your login. You can restore your password with the help of this form.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

This behavior is only possible due to the issue with your config.

Please send us the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
      We need the correspondent *.rewasd file.​

Also, please send us a screenshot of the FULL reWASD window with your mappings.

Serial numbers, financial info, and download links to all app versions are always available in your personal account.
      Use the email you provided at the time of purchase as your login. You can restore your password with the help of this form.
      My config personal
      Attached Files

Comment

The [LWin] and [LCtrl] keys are [Muted] on every shift layer of this config.
        Yet it is still possible to bring up the Windows Start menu with the [RWin] key or [RCtrl]+[ESC] shortcut.
        So, you either accidentally press unmuted keys or have a wrong or incorrectly initialized keyboard device in the group you are remapping.

Please check case #24 here for a solution.

Comment

So I did what you told me and actually if I activate my Logitech device (keyboard) it gives this bug where it keeps minimizing even when I silence Lwin and Rwin. I don't know if it's a bug with the Logitech Program. I also used the old version of REWASD and it didn't solve it, I'm thinking the problem is with the G-hub.

Comment

After applying Mute to your mappings, you need to reapply the config for the changes to take effect.
            If this did not help in your case, the issue is likely not on the reWASD side. Ensure you do not have any mappings for these keys in third-party programs.

Comment

Logitech device - is a virtual keyboard used for "native" remapping done by G Hub software.
              You have to add your physical keyboard to the group for keyboard-related mappings to work.

Use device detection mode to find your keyboard in reWASD.

Comment

Working...
              X