Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xbox configuration support extended feature support crashed pc upon steam startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox configuration support extended feature support crashed pc upon steam startup

I enabled the Xbox extended feature to hopefully be able to customize my back pedals on my Xbox Elite controller. However, upon selecting that option, my computer blue-screened and restarted. Every time steam starts up, I get an immediate blue screen and crash. I tried uninstalling all of Steam and reinstalling but that didn't work. The blue screen code was SYSTEM_SEDRVICE_EXCEPTION. Is there any way that I can run Steam without crashing? I'm on Windows 11 as well.

Hey there!

Please check for errors in Event Viewer by following the steps below:
    1. Press the Windows button, type [Event Viewer], and press Enter.
    2. Choose [Windows Logs] in the upper left corner, then choose [Application].
    3. Check out the panel on the right side: there's a [Find] option. Click it, and type "reWASD" to search for related errors.
    4. Once you find one or multiple events, please right-click and "Save selected events..." on every one of them, and send us the file(s).​

Also, please find the error that occurred at the same time as the blue screen, if it is not related to reWASD, then we will not be able to help you on our part.

Comment

Working...
    X