mouse dose not work in mw3 for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse dose not work in mw3 for me

hi there got at recommendation about this rewasd but when i set it up it wont work on moving the mouse. when i start the game it says connect aim control keyboard mouse
    been trying to reconnect regroup my devices but it dosent work . i hope someone can help out here
    Attached Files

Hey there!

Please apply the config and check if it works correctly in the tester: https://hardwaretester.com/gamepad

Please record the entire process on video.​

Comment

I have the same issue here. Seems to be detecting the mouse as controller input on the hardware tester, sorry for the thread hijack...any help apreciated, thanks

Comment

You must apply the config before starting the game or its launcher. If the selected virtual controller doesn't get detected by the game, close the game and its launcher, and select another virtual controller and re-apply the config. You can do that in virtual controller settings.

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
          You must apply the config before starting the game or its launcher. If the selected virtual controller doesn't get detected by the game, close the game and its launcher, and select another virtual controller and re-apply the config. You can do that in virtual controller settings. getting over it
          I also wonder and your answer to help me better understand.
          Last edited by DonnySchulist; 10.01.2024, 02:40.

Comment

Yes it’s applied and ready to go before launching. The config file locks my mouse so I have to use windows key to unlock it. Then I launch the game. It picks it up as a controller as my menu icons change to PS4 buttons. But mouse just won’t move in game. It fires but won’t move around. Thanks.

Comment

You should change the input settings in the game exactly. Go to the settings and choose the controller as an input device

Comment

Hi
                Can someone give me advice on what I'm doing wrong . So i download already existed preset Vortex1M , initialized my devices,, however mouse doesn't work, after i apply config everything is frozen , only ctrl+ald+del helps .​​
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Merappi View Post
                  Hi
                  Can someone give me advice on what I'm doing wrong . So i download already existed preset Vortex1M , initialized my devices,, however mouse doesn't work, after i apply config everything is frozen , only ctrl+ald+del helps.​​
                  1. You added the wrong devices to the group. You can use Detection Mode in order to find the correct devices. In case of problems, check case #24.
                  2. If you cannot move your mouse after applying the config, then it's normal behavior. Once you apply a config with a virtual controller, your mouse and keyboard should be blocked, because otherwise, you will get double input in a game, and it is unplayable. To return native input to devices, you need to go to a shift layer in which you do not have mappings(using a button mapped for this in your config).

Please check out these articles for more details:

Comment

Thx, I just realized that I had in my devices group my neighbour keyboard, almost 3 days. I thought I get stroke from nerves .

Comment

Yes it’s applied and ready to go before launching. The config file locks my mouse so I have to use windows key to unlock 툰코. Then I launch the game. It picks it up as a controller as my menu icons change to PS4 buttons. But mouse just won’t move in game. It fires but won’t move around. Thanks.​

Comment

Make sure the input device selected in the game settings is a controller.

Comment

Working...
                        X