Right stick binding issue on mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right stick binding issue on mouse

Hey, I'm new to ReWASD and tried to use a config.

In game the left/right and up is working good but the down meh...
    If I go VERY slowly I can aim down, if I go too fast it aims to the top really fast...

So I thought it was a config issue and switched it but it wasn't the config fault.

Here is a clip so you can see better what is happening : Click image for larger version

Name:	screen 2.png
Views:	308
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	240868
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screen 1.png
Views:	209
Size:	287.6 KB
ID:	240869

Unfortunately, the video doesn't tell much without the Controller Tester Overlay.

However, it could be the calibration issue. Apply the config, open the [joy.cpl] tool (type that into the Windows Start Menu), select our virtual controller, click "Properties", switch to the "Settings" tab, click the "Calibrate" button, and follow the Wizard instructions.

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
      Unfortunately, the video doesn't tell much without the Controller Tester Overlay.

However, it could be the calibration issue. Apply the config, open the [joy.cpl] tool (type that into the Windows Start Menu), select our virtual controller, click "Properties", switch to the "Settings" tab, click the "Calibrate" button, and follow the Wizard instructions.
      Hi, thank you for your answer.
      The reason of this was that my controller was plugged in, after unplug, rewasd right stick on mouse was working correctly.

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post

I now have a new issue, my mouse and my keyboard are now detected as the same thing. So I can only choose my mouse or my keyboard but not both at the same time.

Comment

Open Preferences → General → Clear data.
          After restarting reWASD, initialize the devices from scratch.

Use Detection mode to find the correct device. In case of problems, check case #24 here.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
            Open Preferences → General → Clear data.
            After restarting reWASD, initialize the devices from scratch.

Use Detection mode to find the correct device. In case of problems, check case #24 here.
            In detection mode, both are detected as one device and not as separate devices

Comment

If a mouse and keyboard are grouped up, device detection mode will light up the group. Disband the group with the [X] at the right side of the devices group editor before using device detection mode.

If your keyboard and mouse are wireless and use the same dongle for connection, initialize that dongle as a mouse and copy all mappings from the [Keyboard] sub-config to the [Additional mouse buttons] list of [Mouse] sub-config.

Comment

Working...
              X