Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controller icon in the lobby?

Hello,

I don't know if this is in the right section, but I haven't found anything better.
    I'm thinking of buying REWASD, but I play on the PC with friends.
    My question, will the controller icon be displayed in the lobby or will the mouse icon still be displayed?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lobby.png
Views:	181
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	240890

We couldn't understand your question. What lobby and what icon are you talking about?

reWASD can remap all supported devices to mouse, keyboard, and controller inputs. So, depending on how you configure reWASD, your endpoint device will be at least one of those.
    The most common case is remapping the mouse and keyboard to a virtual controller. If that is what you are planning to do, then that controller will be the endpoint device for your controls.

reWASD provides a free 7-day Trial Period for testing purposes, so we suggest you try and test the app first.

Comment

I think the OP is referencing call of duty. In the lobby it shows an icon next to your name to show which input you are using. If we emulate a controller (to gain aim assist) to mouse and keyboard, it should change the icon as the game should technically detect a controller. Mine doesn’t do this either the same as the OP

Comment

Working...
      X