Aim assist not working in The Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aim assist not working in The Finals

I'm a new user to reWASD and I was attempting to use an xbox controller config on M+K for aim assist. I used one of the community configs called The Finals M+K = Controllr Aim Assist [V0.1].
    I've used others and it seems for my keyboard, I have no issues when I apply to Slot 1 and launch the game. Although, when attempting to use my mouse, there is no mouse tracking or aim assist in the practice arena. Here is my configuration below. Could anyone help me figure out what i'm doing wrong? Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	rewasd 3.jpg
Views:	1725
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	240893 Click image for larger version

Name:	rewasd 2.png
Views:	1449
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	240894
    Attached Files

reWASD does not provide aim assist. It is provided by games for controller players only.

Make sure to test if reWASD remaps your mouse and keyboard to a virtual controller at the [Gamepad Tester] site first, and don't forget to lock the mouse pointer while testing and playing the game (in most config that would be the [Home] or [LWin] key).

If your mouse pointer doesn't get locked after applying the config, follow the instructions in case #24 here.

Comment

But if we can remap the mouse and keyboard to emulate a controller aim assist should work yes?

Comment

Aim assist is an in-game feature. The game provides AA when it detects that the player uses the controller only.If for some reason the system recognizes the virtual controller but there is no AA, then it's a game side problem

Please ensure that you don't have a double input and you set up the controller as the input device.

Comment

Working...
        X