Mouse movement not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse movement not working

I have the same issue as some others = no mouse movement. I attached the config and screenshots.

Thank you for help!
    Attached Files

Hey there!

Unfortunately, your screenshots are of too low quality.

Please send us all these screenshots again, but take them using the ALT+PrScr shortcut to take a screenshot of the selected window.

Comment

I newly attached the pics. Hope this works for you. Thank you in advance!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Flexo_flext View Post
        I newly attached the pics. Hope this works for you. Thank you in advance!
        Can you also attach a screenshot of the devices you grouped and the license tab, like in the example I attached below?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	211
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	240988​
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	197
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	240989​

Comment

OK, i attached them as well. I have the 3 day testing and only bought one of them beside the basic prpgram,
          Attached Files

Comment

Every advanced feature has an independent 3-day free Trial Period.

Your screenshot suggests that the trial period for [Advanced Mapping], [Rapid Fire], and [Combo] features has expired.
            And the [Advanced Mapping] feature is required to remap your mouse to a stick of a virtual controller.

So, to continue using reWASD in the same way, you have to purchase a license with at least the [Advanced Mapping] feature. Getting all three mentioned features is recommended.

Comment

Now it has expired but in the 3 day trial it didnt either

Comment

I bought advanced mapping + combo now.

Comment

So what I did is. Is used a config from the community. I switched to controller in wz3 and turned on rewasd. I have to do it manually bc it says it can't run with cod2 bc it's for wz3. When I run it my mouse is locked. I have to switch to level 4 to get it back again. But then it's not running anymore

Comment

I have full pack and have the same problem. My mouse is not moving. I have checked that ReWASD can identify my keyboard and mouse, also grouped them up. As soon as I activate the profile in-game, my mouse rotations goes idle. I can shoot, I can melee and all but can not use rotations.

Comment

Flexo_flext Apply the config and show me how the system works with the virtual controller input. You can use this tool for tests.

SirMcGiven What game do you play?

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
                        Flexo_flext Apply the config and show me how the system works with the virtual controller input. You can use this tool for tests.

SirMcGiven What game do you play?
                        I am trying to use it on Warzone currently.

Comment

It is important to change the device input in the game settings. Please note that the virtual controller should be activated before you start the game.

Once you run the game, go to the settings and choose a controller as the device input.

Comment

I changed the device in the game. It shows all the controller buttons but it's still not working

Comment

It says its runing but isnt. On Gamepad tester it doesnt show any device.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X