Another newbie MW3 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newbie MW3 question

After some learning, I've loaded a config, grouped my devices, launcher MW3. Couple of quick questions:

1) Do I always have to hold 0 when navigating in menus while in the game?
    2) I must have done something wrong, because when I let go of 0 the software begins to function normally, but when I ADS my weapon (holding the right mouse button), and the entry to fire the weapon (clicking left mouse button) nothing fires. When I click left mouse button without ADSing the gun fires.

I've attached some screens, incase you need more info.Click image for larger version

Name:	groupings2.png
Views:	324
Size:	187.0 KB
ID:	240960
    Attached Files

It all depends on how your Shift Layers are adjusted. Please send your config

Comment

I'm assuming you meant shift layers on my mouse.

Click image for larger version

Name:	shift layer 2.png
Views:	298
Size:	664.0 KB
ID:	240973
      Attached Files

Comment

Please send us the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
        We need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Also, please send us a screenshot of the FULL reWASD window with your mappings.

Comment

Let me know if there is a place where I can screenshot the entire mapping in one file.

Click image for larger version

Name:	full mapping 3.png
Views:	270
Size:	292.9 KB
ID:	241002
          Attached Files

Comment

Or do I have to have every add on activated?

Comment

Combo and rapid fire are teh only ones I don't have activated, but I don't really want them. I still want to enjoy the game as intended. But I'm old, and I need a little "help" and this software seemed to be the best option.

Comment

1) Do I always have to hold 0 when navigating menus while in the game?
                As far as I know its better not to use the MnK layer at all while you are in-game

2) I must have done something wrong, because when I let go of 0 the software begins to function normally, but when I ADS my weapon (holding the right mouse button), and the entry to fire the weapon (clicking left mouse button) nothing fires. When I click left mouse button without ADSing the gun fires.
                Please send me a screenshot from the Device Manager when the config is turned on.

Or do I have to have every add on activated?
                No, it's not mandatory.
                But in the case of the config you sent, LMB on the ADS layer might not work without the Combo feature.

Comment

Is there a link to a step by step tutorial? I've realized that this is a powerful piece of software and I think I may need some hand holding. I tried to start from scratch, but now whatever config I try and upload, there a now zero keybinds, om either my keyboard or my mouse.

Comment

I suggest starting with this tutorial.

Comment

I was having this issue, holding ads/ and trying to fire not wirking, yesterday and it really annoyed me to the point I uninstalled the software. It also started firing on its own without being able to stop it. I loaded one of vortex's configs from a video posted 4 weeks ago.

I can post my config later today.

Comment

We suggest testing your configs at the [Gamepad Tester] site first. Try replaying the moments that had issues and check if some inputs are getting stuck, or stop working.
                        This will tell whether this is a reWASD or hardware/game issue.

Comment

That is a great idea. Glad I asked. It's minus a million outside so today seems like a great day to figure this out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
                            We suggest testing your configs at the [Gamepad Tester] site first. Try replaying the moments that had issues and check if some inputs are getting stuck, or stop working.
                            This will tell whether this is a reWASD or hardware/game issue.
                            After using the gamepad tester as you suggested, everything works perfect except being able fire while ADSing. I'm sure its a simple fix, I'm just not sure how to do it,

Comment

Ok, progress! I've now got the ability to fire my weapon. I added mapping to the left mouse button in the shift layer that is used during ADS. Now it seems like its small bugs. If I use a semi automatic weapon, after I fire the weapon, I lose ADS, and have to press and hold the right mouse button again. The second issue I've found is, very making fine adjustments to aiming at a targets head, I won't be able to move the mouse for a brief period of time. Its not long, but it matters.

Comment

Working...
                              X