Mouse sin movimiento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse sin movimiento

Hola, nuevamente un problema relacionado al Mouse, todo funciona menos mover la camara

Durante la versión de prueba funciono, compre el programa y dejo de funcionar.

Anexo la configuración que tengo

Gracias

Juego Warzone
    Attached Files

Hello!

Make sure you have done those steps correctly:
    1. Make sure you have [Advanced mapping] feature, as it is required to remap mouse to a stick of our virtual controller.
    2. If necessary, initialize your mouse and keyboard devices(pay attention to the device icon). You can use [Device detection] to know who is who if device names don't state that clearly (https://help.rewasd.com/interface/device-detection.html)
    3. Group up your keyboard and mouse devices. In case of problems check case #24 here: https://help.rewasd.com/faq/troubleshooting.html#24

Also, don`t forget to apply Mute here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	124
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	241012

Comment

Hola.

1. Regarding the first point, I have the licensed program

Views:	109
Size:	631.4 KB
ID:	241015

2. It is also correct

Views:	102
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	241016

3. Everything is fine but I don't get the "Re-Initialize" option

Views:	102
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	241017

​​

Comment

What game do you play?

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
          What game do you play?
          Warzone-

But it worked perfectly for me. Attach the configuration in the first comment in case someone can review it.

Comment

There are some things I have to point out:
            • Your mouse mapping is not [Muted]. This will result in double inputs, which is not recommended for many reasons.
            • You also seem to be using a recoil-compensation [Combo]. This is also not recommended for use in multiplayer games and might result in a ban.
            • A group cannot be re-initialized. You have to disband it first.
            • "Warzone" is known to have issues detecting our virtual controller, when another one is present in the system.
              You can check for other controllers with the Windows [joy.cpl] tool. If you have other controllers there - disconnect or disable them via Windows Device Manager.
              You also have to apply the config before starting the game or its launcher.

Comment

Working...
            X