Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard Key no longer working

Hey!

I imported an already created profile for Call of Duty, but added a new function for 'm' to map to the controller. The config works great, and the mapping I added does too, but now I have to have the reWASD app running on my PC or the m key doesnt work at all.. just for regular use not gaming. If I open reWASD, and turn off the profile, the m key works. If I close reWASD, it doesnt work. I went into my ROCCAT software to make sure that somehow the key got unbound, it is still bound properly and I tried resetting it to default just to make sure, and that did not fix the issue.

Any idea on how to fix this? I am running the free trial of reWASD since I am not sure if it is something I want to purchase. It has me worried that when the free trial expires I will run into some major issues. Thanks!

reWASD does not apply any changes to the hardware, so you won't get any permanent effects from using reWASD. Turn remap OFF or uninstall the app for remapping to stop.

Your description suggests that you have the [M] key remapped to some controller button and [Muted]. The "muted" part means that reWASD will block native "M" input.
    You can set up a [Shift] layer where the [M] key will be remapped to the [Do not inherit] option and jump to that layer when you need the [M] key working normally.
    Or you can disable the [Mute] option for that mapping on your [Main Shift], which, however, will result in double inputs.

Comment

Working...
    X