Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial version - mouse not moving

Hello guys.

I would like to give it a try, but I downloaded a software, installed, grouped M+K, but mouse is not "moving".
    If I understand correctly (after reading few topics here), to make a mouse "move", I need to buy "advanced mapping" feature, right? So no way to try it for free?
    Software says 7 days trial + 3 days trial on advanced mapping feature, but it is not working (looking with a mouse). Am I doing something wrong?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	321
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	241047

Thank you in advance for response.

I have to correct you there. It's not "7+3" it is "3 during 7". You can check the status of the [Advanced Mapping] feature on the license activation screen.
    The [Try] button will allow you to activate the trial period, and the days counter will show how many days are left.

Your screenshot also misses the icon for the mouse device, which is weird. Try using the [Clear data] button at [Preferences > General], and follow the instructions in case #24 here.

Comment

Hello Agent.

Thank You for an answer.
      Now it works.

Views:	133
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	241078

I am able to to look with my mouse (and it is emulating a stick, because a looking with mouse is slow/fast as a stick behaviour - probably some settings would fix that), but i still can't shoot/ADS with mouse buttons.
      I am using Warzone config from your websites.

Views:	77
Size:	358.4 KB
ID:	241079

Any thoughts on this?

Thank You very much.​

Comment

So if I hold windows button, it can shoot, but no ADS. That might be a config issue?

Comment

If you play COD, you need to change the input device to the controller, as COD can't catch the controller input on the fly

The config looks fine

Comment

Working...
          X