New configs to older version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New configs to older version?

I was wondering if there is a way to convert my configs made on the most recent reWASD to an older version of reWASD? ex:6.xx.xx. When launching an older version of reWASD the config appears blank. I attempted to change the version number in the config file but no luck. If you know or find a way let me know cause I am curious about testing things in my older version.

Unfortunately, we don't have a backward converter, so you would have to recreate your configs in the older version of reWASD.

If you have any [BAK] files in the Profiles folder, those might be the ones used in those versions. Remove the [.bak] part from the file name and try to import those into the older reWASD version.

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
      Unfortunately, we don't have a backward converter, so you would have to recreate your configs in the older version of reWASD.

If you have any [BAK] files in the Profiles folder, those might be the ones used in those versions. Remove the [.bak] part from the file name and try to import those into the older reWASD version.
      i changed the [BAK] file under it into a [.rewasd]. Sadly, no luck, is there a way to have 2 versions of rewasd open at the same time so its easy to copy it over?

if you find a way to do it though let me know

thanks for the help btw

Comment

Originally Posted by blynk View Post
        is there a way to have 2 versions of rewasd open at the same time so its easy to copy it over?
        Unfortunately, there is no such option.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
          Unfortunately, there is no such option.
          is there a way to see the script i wrote in (ver 7) even though my free trial ran out? Im trying to record a video of my config, then copy it over but i cant see what my script consisted of. i already tried looking in the config but it looks like a bunch of gibberish and idk what "id": 21 means.

i just need to know what buttons i had in my combo + how many seconds each one was

Comment

if i send the file to a mod can you guys send me what my combos were on my config?

Comment

I think yes

Go ahead

Comment

Working...
              X