Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse not working while in COD

Good Afternoon,
    Earlier on 1-13-24, I tried to use reWASD in order to make my M&K be a controller. Looking through some forums, I saw that in order for that to happen, you need to have advanced mapping (which I do). Now, the issue that I have is that I went on the community forums and tried to find a configuration file for Warzone that I could use. I found one and applied the configuration in reWASD. For the most part, it works. I am able to have COD recognize my M&K as a controller so that I can get the aim assist that I need. The only issue that I have is that when I hop into a game, I cannot move my character's aim around. It is stuck in the same place. I have tried to look at different forums and videos in order to hopefully fix it, but to no avail. Is there any way that I can get help with this? Included the config that I got from the community forum.
    Attached Files

To be clear, reWASD does not provide aim assist and is not responsible for it. It is provided by games for the controller users only.

Please take a screenshot of your devices group editor and Windows [joy.cpl] tool before and after the config is applied.
    We also suggest testing your config at the [Gamepad Tester] site before the game. Ensure to be on the [Main Shift] when testing.

Comment

Correct, reWASD does not provide the aim assist since that is done through the game itself believing that the M&K is a controller.
      The links are not working for me to know what you are needing me to provide. Is there a better link that would take me to a place where I can take the screenshots that you are looking for?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	159
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	241107​I think this is what you're looking for.

Click image for larger version

Views:	155
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	241106Click image for larger version

Views:	162
Size:	587.9 KB
ID:	241108​If you need more screenshots, please let me know =]

Comment

Hey there!

You need to apply the Mute feature to your mouse movements. Then apply the config and check if it works correctly in the tester.

If everything is ok in the tester, then make sure that you have selected the correct input method in the game (from the controller).

Comment

So, I am looking at the guide to mute the mouse, but do I need to mute all buttons on the mouse for the setting to work?

Comment

To avoid lags and double input in the game, you need to mute all keyboard and mouse mappings in the main configuration layers.

Comment

I have tried muting the mouse from main layer and starting it. Would not work.
                I then unmuted main layer mouse and muted shift layer 1 and it does not work either.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hangulmal View Post
                  I have tried muting the mouse from main layer and starting it. Would not work.
                  I then unmuted main layer mouse and muted shift layer 1 and it does not work either.
                  We missed one important thing:
                  In your group, the [USB Optical Mouse] is initialized as a keyboard. That's why it doesn't work as a controller in the game, because mappings are not applied to it.
                  Do the following:
                  1. Ungroup the Keyboard and Mouse, so all the devices are shown separately in the bottom left corner of the main window.
                  2. Use Detection mode to find the correct Keyboard and Mouse. If you press the mouse button but see keyboard in reWASD, then you will need to re-initialize it (from the contextual menu of an active device).
                  3. After you are sure about all the devices, please group Mouse and Keyboard and try to Apply your config and test it in joy.cpl or in a game​

Comment

Working...
                  X