Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different sensitivities for mouse up/down movement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different sensitivities for mouse up/down movement?

I'd like to remap my controllers right analog stick to use mouse movements but I need the down sensitivity to be different than the up sensitivity. Is this something ReWASD can do? I've been using JoyToKey for that which works fine but if this program can achieve the same I might make the switch..

Hey there!

You can change the sensitivity of the virtual mouse in the Virtual Devices section.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hey there!

You can change the sensitivity of the virtual mouse in the Virtual Devices section.
      Thanks but that doesn't seem like it will do what I'm asking. Basically I'd like to assign two separate sensitivity values to a single axis (in this case Y). One for downwards movement and a different one for upwards movement.

Comment

To achieve this, you need to uncheck "Use global mouse sensitivity" and set the desired sensitivity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	121
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	241182

Comment

Sorry but that setting only allows me to assign a single sensitivity value across the entire axis. I need to assign a different sensitivity to each direction of the axis so when I pull the stick down the input is slow and when I push the stick up it goes much faster. I do not want both directions locked to the same speed.

Comment

Unfortunately, you will not be able to achieve what you desire. You can change sensitivity only along an entire axis.

Comment

That's too bad. Kind of disappointing since other similar programs do have this feature. Hopefully you guys will add it at some point too.

Thanks for your time.

Comment

Working...
              X