Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rewasd baned by activision

Ok, i'm pised off by Activision action
    they updated "RICOCHET Anti-Cheat" software and its not only not to use it while you play call of duty, but you have to uninstal the game
    i use rewasd for two years for multiple purposes and i'm ready to uninstal call of duty and never purchase anithing under their name
    Thank you rewasd team for this great peace of software

Hey there!

We are aware of the situation and appreciate your participation in our forum community. Our primary goal is to assist you with any technical issues and provide guidance on software configuration.

We understand that recent events have caused some disturbance, but we want to reiterate that reWASD is not responsible for the policies set by game developers. However, we are actively working towards finding a compromise to resolve the issues at hand and provide the opportunity to continue using reWASD comfortably with your favorite games without violating the policies and requirements for equal gameplay.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Thank you for being a part of the reWASD community!​

Comment

Working...
    X