X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warzone have released an anti-cheat update and now rewasd not workin

When use rewasd,warzone just closed, because anticheat detect this
    rewasd get new update for fix it?

reWASD is not a cheat, so we will not play "hide and seek" with the game's anti-cheat system, and will not work on a "bypass" or a "fix" to counter the detection.

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
      reWASD is not a cheat, so we will not play "hide and seek" with the game's anti-cheat system, and will not work on a "bypass" or a "fix" to counter the detection.
      so will this be fixed at some point? i cannot even load the game with rewasd disabled. is there a way to not lose my license and still get to play the game? meaning without uninstalling rewasd

Comment

I get where you guys are coming from. The problem for a lot of us is that we use rewasd for other games and emulators. But we can't play cod without completely uninstalling rewasd. So, your advice is to just uninstall and reinstall as needed or to pick one or the other? Seems kinda asinine from a customer point of view.

Comment

Hey there!

We are aware of the situation and appreciate your participation in our forum community. Our primary goal is to assist you with any technical issues and provide guidance on software configuration.

We understand that recent events have caused some disturbance, but we want to reiterate that reWASD is not responsible for the policies set by game developers. However, we are actively working towards finding a compromise to resolve the issues at hand and provide the opportunity to continue using reWASD comfortably with your favorite games without violating the policies and requirements for equal gameplay.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Thank you for being a part of the reWASD community!

Comment

Good afternoon. Tell me what else I need to do to be allowed into the game, I completely deleted your program and even emptied the trash, but the anti-cheat still won’t let me into the game? Help

Comment

Hi lisui666

Make sure you delete all reWASD related files and restart your PC. If this doesn't help, then your issue is not related to reWASD.

Comment

Most likely this is the case in other emulators like ds4
                window​
                p.s.I was right, I had to remove other gamepad emulation programs
                Last edited by lisui666; 18.01.2024, 16:46.

Comment

Originally Posted by lisui666 View Post
                  Good afternoon. Tell me what else I need to do to be allowed into the game, I completely deleted your program and even emptied the trash, but the anti-cheat still won’t let me into the game? Help
                  First: look in the task manager, start if it is not activated, if it is disabled, go to the detail part and you will find a rewasd file, click end task.
                  second: go to C: windows/system32/driver there you will find a file hidgamemap.sys (rename the file) remember the new name and write down the original.
                  third: restart the pc.

ps: surely every time you turn on the pc you should go to task manager, details and finalize the rewasd file. This is how it will work without uninstalling anything​

Comment

I had to uninstall REWASD to play Apex Legends also... :/

Comment

Originally Posted by 7Dreams View Post

First: look in the task manager, start if it is not activated, if it is disabled, go to the detail part and you will find a rewasd file, click end task.
                      second: go to C: windows/system32/driver there you will find a file hidgamemap.sys (rename the file) remember the new name and write down the original.
                      third: restart the pc.

ps: surely every time you turn on the pc you should go to task manager, details and finalize the rewasd file. This is how it will work without uninstalling anything​
                      I don’t have such a file on my computer because I deleted your program, but the game still crashes and there’s this error in the CALL OF DUTY log file"[14836] 01/20/24 09:47:06: Failed to match driver digest index ( 0).
                      [14836] 01/20/24 09:47:07: Success launching "cod.exe -uid auks hdeyguxs3zaumvlgvybm2vyc"​

Comment

I shouldn't ask this here but how to create a post?

Comment

Choose the forum and tap here:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	4020
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	241344

Comment

Hello Dear Customer Support! Please tell me, are you solving the problem with Activision? and one more question, can you try to solve the problem of the departure of the call of duty warzone game somehow through arduino gimx? Maybe there are some loopholes? the ricochet anti-cheat swears at the driver, which is an emulator, if you make the original driver of the joystick imitate rewasd. then this problem could have been avoided. I only play this COD game and I really lack rewasd. I'm used to your software. I really like your rewasd! I ask you, on behalf of all consumers of your software, to restore access to the COD game.

Comment

file a lawsuit . it's ilegal to force people to uninstall your software

Comment

Working...
                              X