Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready or Not on Steam - a few questions

Hi!

I have high hopes that reWASD, will solve a problem I’m having with RON on steam... RON at this moment does not have controller support but here are community layouts in steam.

I have an elite series 2 controller, and for this life of me, I can’t get the paddles to Be recognized. I’m trying to get the upper right paddle to act as left mouse click, and while I can get it to work, the whole layout won’t function as shown in the layout preview.

so, ultimately my questions are these:

Does reWASD bypass steams controller recognition? Will it interfere with rewasd?

will reWasd make the paddles more sensitive?

if at all possible, if someone here can go to youtube and find the latest “controller support for ready or not” videos, there’s like 2 within the past three weeks that show how the controller is configured to assign buttons to execute different actions, such as hold X to check rounds in Magazine, press and release, to change and retain magazine, or a fast double tap which ditches the mag and uses a fresh one... there are quite a few commands like that for some of the buttons... and none of them put you into the “low ready” position.

I had a major accident and have a brain injury and making things work in life, in general, are quite a bit more challenging...

with all that said, if someone can help me get this controller, to be all it can be, specifically for Ready or Not, I’d be reallllllly grateful and would immediately purchase the full version.

ive watched a bunch of YouTube videos showcasing reWASD, it looks Badass, puts the Xbox accessories app into the Stone Age, and I think with some guidance, I can larp as swat and start enjoying the game.... it’s been sitting for weeks, the Traumatic brain injury makes M+KB impossible and I’m about to give up.

any info is appreciated, and if you read all this... your patience is legendary.

-Highest regards

Geronimo R.I.P.

There is a guide on how to make the back paddles remappable in reWASD. Please follow the steps from this guide.

Then, add the needed mapping to the back paddles and apply the config.

Comment

Gotcha,

I read the guide, I think I can execute those steps.

so I can use reWASD to the corresponding Keyboard button, (Eg: L for low ready) on one of the back paddles, once I do the steps in the guide.

can I remap the entire controller with reWASD?

Is there anything I should do with steam controller settings? Turn off steam input for example?

Comment

Yeap. Tap on your paddle and choose a needed mapping from the drop-list

Also, it is better to turn the steam input off.

Comment

Working...
        X