ReWASD Ban Impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReWASD Ban Impact

hi, ReWASD developers. I think you already noticed Warzone/ Apex / The Finals already banned ReWASD. If this kind of "no uninstall ReWASD, you won't be playing games" countermeasures are implemented by more game companies and anti-virus software, ReWASD will soon become a dead software (i can imagine most ReWASD users, play games on their PC).

Honestly, I don't care if ReWASD is banned for certain games, but I care if I'm not able to play while ReWASD is installed (deactivated).

Maybe you guys can develop a function that auto-disables ReWASD (or disables AA) when the games require ReWASD/AA to be off when playing. In exchange for being in the whitelist (good start point when negotiating with game developers)

We are already negotiating with game developers to resolve this situation.

Comment

Originally Posted by TTonyM View Post
      Maybe you guys can develop a function that auto-disables ReWASD (or disables AA) when the games require ReWASD/AA to be off when playing. In exchange for being in the whitelist (good start point when negotiating with game developers)
      ReWASD does not have Aim assist, that is strictly an in game function in Apex and COD if you are using a controller.

Comment

Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
        We are already negotiating with game developers to resolve this situation.
        any idea when this is going to be resolved. people like me who never use rewasd on cod are now forced to uninstall but i haven't cuz i play many other games with rewasd and its very important software for me. thx

Comment

Originally Posted by krazybee129 View Post

any idea when this is going to be resolved. people like me who never use rewasd on cod are now forced to uninstall but i haven't cuz i play many other games with rewasd and its very important software for me. thx
          At the moment, there is not even an approximate date I can provide.
          Because such a process is impossible to predict.​

Comment

ya sabemos que REWASD no da la asistencia de punteria, pero se usa para mapear el mando en un teclado y raton por eso es "trampa" deberiamos poder usarlo si no hacemos eso como es mi caso, espero se solucione lo antes posible de momento jugare a mis juegos OLD

Comment

I often play games with rewasd and this software is important to me. Hope there will be updates on this issue soon.

Comment

i think the only way to do this is you would have to disable the keyboard to controller bind tab still allow controllers to bind to keyboard but if its a detected keyboard dont allow them to bind to controller to gain the aim assist

Comment

ReWASD lacks Aim Assist; this feature is exclusively provided within the game itself in titles like Apex and COD when using a controller. doodle baseball
                  Last edited by plonkarchivist; 15.02.2024, 02:19.

Comment

Working...
                  X