Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pad+emulator control Windows

Hello, newcomer here!
    Just a brief description of my setting. I've installed Yuzu emulator on my pc, in addition to Playnite (to organize games) and Sunshine (to stream the desktop and Playnite to the television). In the television i've installed Moonlight client (to receive the stream from Sunshine) and i've connected two bt controller (8bitDo). All is fully functional, without issue and the controllers are discovered and usable with the tv, with Playnite and the emulator.

The issue is: the controllers control also some part on Windows11, or other applications (games, Windows control panel, other uwp applications). Is there a way with reWASD to mask this behavior? When my daughter plays on tv i lose my pc! I'd like to buy reWASD but i don't know if i'll be able to solve this issue with it.

Thank you!

Hello

reWASD can Mute the native behavior of the controller completely.
    You can try to check how it works by following these steps:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	132
Size:	716.4 KB
ID:	241411

Don't forget to click apply.

Is this what you are looking for?​

Comment

Thank you for the reply! I'll try and let you know. Basically i'm looking for a way to let the controller be available in the Yuzu emulator but stopping them from controlling other aspects of the operating system. I need to see them in Playnite and Yuzu for example, but not in the Win control panel, or for example Civilization VI game menu.

As far as i undestand reWASD create a virtual controller from the original one, so i'll map this virtual new controller in Yuzu but the original device will be masked to Windows, correct?

Thank you again!

Comment

reWASD creates a virtual controller and hides the physical input.

Once you create reWASD virtual controller, the system will recognize this controller the same way as the physical controller would be connected. reWASD can't restrict using of the controller for other apps

Comment

Thank you, again. I've already tried with other apps with no success so i'll give it a try and let you know.

Comment

Working...
          X