Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hold until released button in combination with single click button (no hold)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold until released button in combination with single click button (no hold)?

I am searching all morning the web for the solution to a problem that should be pretty common for a program that indeed just does button presses, but maybe I am missing something. What I want:

- I press and hold Button A in real life
    - Rewasd should and hold Button A as well just like I do
    - A single (no hold) click of Button B after 500ms of the press of Button A

I own the full version with all features.

Is is not possible or just super unintuitive?

You need to choose Execute at once mode in the combo editor and add a needed pause between the mapping
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	127
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	241485

Comment

It does not work. It was suggested in other similar posts as well it also did not work for them, no idea why this always is suggested. So there is no option to hold until release in combination with a single click? I don't see why this is not implemented yet, seems wild that a simple feature like that is not available.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	80
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	241542

Comment

Hey there!

Unfortunately, this cannot be done within one combo.

You can achieve what you want, but this must be done with the help of activators and two combos.

You need to map a combo with the key that needs to be held on the Single Press activator in "Hold until release" mode. Then, map the button that should be pressed second on the Start Press activator (add a pause before pressing it in the combo).​

Comment

Thank you that worked!

Comment

You're welcome.
            Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please let us know.

Comment

Working...
            X