FiveM ReWASD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FiveM ReWASD

Hi i have been using rewasd now for almost 4 years and know the basics around it never had a problem, for some reason when using the config i have set up on FiveM (worked perfect before i updated rewasd) it doesnt actually seem to work, the right and left sticks and all other buttons will not function, except those that i have mapped as keyboard buttons. Used to be able to turn rewasd on during mid game or before game and it would always work perfect, however when i load the game up now 90% of the time it won't actually function the way its supposed to, no matter wether i change the remaps or not. I tend to use controller with my left hand and mouse with my right hand (sounds awkward i know lol) sometimes it seems to work but majority of the time nothing.. Happy to share config to see if anyone can recommend or help fix the problem.

Hi. Please send us a screenshot of the FULL reWASD window with your mappings.

Also, please send a screenshot of your device group.

Comment

When i apply the remap the physical controller will no longer register input except for the keyboard mappings i have created, i am trying to use the rest of the controllers native buttons but wont register
      Attached Files

Comment

Could you please check if this behavior occurs when you use a virtual controller?

Comment

Still nothing, ive managed to get it to work how i want it right now just by luck but again its hit or miss most of the time it wont work

Comment

Originally Posted by Controllerplayer View Post
            Still nothing, ive managed to get it to work how i want it right now just by luck but again its hit or miss most of the time it wont work
            Do you get input from the rest of the controller buttons in this tester:https://hardwaretester.com/gamepad? (when config is turned on)

Comment

Hi sorry for the long reply, yes i get input from the gamepad but no input from the rewasd app, however the only buttons that will register in the actual game are those that have been mapped to keyboard for example.. the back paddles on the controller are all mapped to keyboard buttons (f1,f2,spacebar,shift0 they work perfectly fine, however none of the controller buttons work on the physical controller no matter what i try i can not get input either in the rewasd app or the game

Comment

The game should support the Xbox Elite 2 as is. Try disabling the virtual controller in your reWASD configuration and setting the game to work with Xbox controllers.

Comment

Working...
                X