On button release bring left stick to neutral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On button release bring left stick to neutral

In the game I play I made it so my character autosprints (with advanced stick controls) but on ADS the game stops honoring the sprint button press and you have to go back to neutral to activate the autosprint again. Is there a way I can bring the left stick to neutral when LB on my controller is released so it starts honoring the button press again?

Any way to achieve what I am looking for?

If you want to reset the left or right stick to the zero point, then you need to assign such a combo to the Release Press activator of the LB button.
    However, if you continue to hold this stick deflected, when you release the LB, it will return to the neutral position for a moment and then return to the position where you physically deflected it.​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      If you want to reset the left or right stick to the zero point, then you need to assign such a combo to the Release Press activator of the LB button.
      However, if you continue to hold this stick deflected, when you release the LB, it will return to the neutral position for a moment and then return to the position where you physically deflected it.​
      That is exactly what I want to achieve left stick goes to neutral and right back to where it physically is in reality. I am not sure how i can achieve this. Is it this function? I am a newbie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	47
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	241598

Comment

Send the screenshot of the full reWASD window, please

Comment

This is my current setup the bringing the stick to neutral was not successful. It seems that left stick forward was never interrupted (which it needs to be to retrigger autosprint) and only a left stick back was send on TOP of the physical input instead of replacing it. Any ideas?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	42
Size:	331.5 KB
ID:	241615

Comment

Please click on the name of your config with the right mouse button, open the file location and send us your config.
            You also sent a screenshot of an incomplete window; please send us the requested screenshot.​

Comment

Working...
            X