Disconnecting constantly problem with new keyboard "Cougar attack x3"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnecting constantly problem with new keyboard "Cougar attack x3"

Bought and use Rewasd just fine so far with a generic usb keyboard. The problem start after i bought and plug in the new keyboard "Cougar attack x3". I use 2 controller flydigi apex 2 and flydigi apex 1 never touch the keyboard or messing with it setting in REwasd. Even when i go to rewasd to hide and block the keyboard device, when i start playing any game with my controller, the keyboard will start disconnect and reconnect constantly and cause my game to stutter and unplayable so i need to unplug the keyboard for good to play the game normally. And it's only happen when i press something on my controller in the game, if i go into the game but touch nothing the keyboard will not disconnect and reconnect. Maybe the new keyboard driver is conflicting with rewasd or something, please have a look into this ! Thank you !!!!

Hello

Please clarify some topics.
    • Did you add the keyboard to the common group with your controllers?
    • How does the keyboard show in reWASD? Point the mouse cursor over the keyboard and send a screenshot of the reWASD window.
    • Do you have disconnecting while the config is applied only?
    • Do you have disconnecting if exit reWASD from tray?

Could I ask you to record a video where the issue will be captured?
    Thank you in advance

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	72
Size:	357.4 KB
ID:	241667
      - Keyboard show up like this. And i don't group it or map it to anything (I don't use the keyboard, just use the controller only). I even right click it and choose "Do not show in Rewasd" but it will disconnect and reconnect all the time.
      - My keyboard have rgb leds so everytime it disconnect and reconnect the leds will turn off and then on instantly, my game will freeze for 1 to 3 second and the windows will make a noise just like when you unplug the usb and plug it in again.
      - the keyboard disconnect problem only occur when in the game and "press any button on my controller", in windows with rewasd remap turn on and test the controller it will not happen.
      - Problem only occur with this keyboard, when i plug the old usb keyboard back on and play game for hours it will not happen. So i think the driver of the "Cougar attack x3 gaming keyboard" is somehow conflict with Rewasd or something ! : )

Comment

Probably, I missed something, but I don't understand how the issue is related to reWASD.

Comment

Never mind , thank for your support ! i figure out the problem. It is the stupid LEDS system, funny thing is it only happen when Rewasd is on. When i turn the leds of the keyboard off, it working fine now ! no more disconnected and reconnected, CHEER !

Comment

Working...
          X