GIMX Adapter not working since version 7.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIMX Adapter not working since version 7.1

Hi, I use a GIMX Adapter and your firmware to play on xbox.

It has been working very well with previous versions. However, when I updated to version 7.1, it seems to bit not working anymore.

GIMX it self is recognised in reWASD. However when I apply the profile, it says waiting for authentication.

Can the staff from reWASD confirm it's no longer working since the last update?

There are also alternatives, like the ESP 32? described in your manual. I have been told this option works for the new update, but relies on bluetooth, which is a show stopper for me because of the increased latency compared to GIMX.

Thanks for making this great product.

Hello

It's a weird behavior. As far as I remember GIMX should work in a new update

I would appreciate it if you could collect the standard log files in both versions of reWASD. I mean in reWASD 7.0 and 7.1 . (The steps can be found here)

Also, please collect the log files by following these steps:
    1. Exit reWASD from tray agent
    2. Download and start this registry-file to enable reWASD logging.
    3. Open reWASD again
    4. Wait a bit while it tries to initialize the devices and your license info. Reproduce the issue.
    5. Exit reWASD from the tray agent again
    6. Open File explorer, go to C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Logs folder and send us its contents ('reWASD engine TextTrace' text file would be the most important)
    7. Download and start this registry-file to stop reWASD from logging:

Collect the log files in 7.0 and 7.1 as well

This information will be really appreciated. Thank you in advance​

Comment

In our tests GIMX adapter worked fine with 7.1, so we need to check your logs.
      >There are also alternatives, like the ESP 32? described in your manual. I have been told this option works for the new update, but relies on bluetooth,
      New modern wired alternative to GIMX is ESP32-S2 adapter, it is different from ESP32, which indeed works via bluetooth and not what you need (Xbox console does not support bluetooth anyway).

Comment

Thanks, i reinstalled and works again. Perhaps it was due to mis wiring

Comment

Working...
        X