Gamecube Controller Adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamecube Controller Adapter

Can someone tell me what the hell this even means? On the supported devices page it says "Make sure to find the wup-28 driver in Device manager and replace to USB input device from the list of available drivers.​"
    Literally nowhere in device manager is there an option to replace drivers. None of the top buttons, right clicking has no option, properties there's no option. What am I doing wrong?????

Once you open any device in Windows Device Manager you can upgrade its driver via the [Update Driver] button on the [Driver] tab.
    In this case, you are required to "update" the WUP-28 device with the default "USB input device" driver from Microsoft.

Comment

Ok I got it now, thank you, but this just makes the controller not vibrate anymore. What's wrong with PC mode in the first place?

Comment

I'm afraid I don't understand your question.

Comment

Now that I have it in Wii U mode, the controller no longer vibrates like it did when I was playing in PC mode. What's the point in using Wii U mode?

Comment

As this article states, the PC mode has some limitations that do not permit the use of all functions of the GameCube gamepad.
            Unfortunately, I don't have any details or a list of functions implied there.

If you feel that it works better in PC mode, then feel free to keep it that way.

Comment

Ok. I got it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X